The newly redesigned 320 GB Xbox 360 upgrades your entire Xbox 360 gaming experience, with a leaner profile, more ports, plenty of storage space and built-in Wi-Fi that makes it easier for you to enjoy Xbox LIVE games, HD movies, streaming TV and more. It’s also ready to pair up with Kinect, the revolutionary sensor that makes you the controller. It all adds up to more games, more entertainment and more fun.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: The new Xbox 360 is the only console with 802.11n Wi-Fi built-in for a faster and easier connection to Xbox LIVE. Stream HD movies and TV or download games from Xbox LIVE in 1080p and 5.1 surround sound from anywhere in the house. Compatible with b/g/n networks.
- Xbox LIVE: Xbox LIVE brings a world of entertainment to you. Instantly stream movies and TV from Netflix – in crystal-clear HD, or download game add-ons like new levels, characters, maps and songs. Easily jump right into online multiplayer fun and play along with friends around the world. Plus, get your favorite music from Last.fm, connect with friends on Facebook® and post Tweets on Twitter. And Kinect will make your entertainment more extraordinary. Imagine controlling a movie with the wave of your hand or video chatting on your TV. Xbox LIVE is your connection to more games, entertainment and fun.
- 320GB Hard Drive: The internal, removable 320GB hard drive offers plenty of space to save games, HD TV and movies, music, pictures, game add-ons, demos and more.
- Kinect Ready: Kinect brings games and entertainment to life in extraordinary new ways – no controller required. Easy to use and instantly fun, Kinect gets everyone off the couch moving, laughing and cheering. See a ball? Kick it. Want to join a friend in the fun? Simply jump in. Even control an HD movie with a wave of the hand. Featuring a dedicated, specialized port, the Xbox 360 320GB is built to connect seamlessly with the Kinect Sensor.
- More ports: Connect more accessories and storage solutions with added USB ports. Now with a total of 5, (3 back/2 front) you’ll find more places to plug and play. Plus, in addition to the standard Ethernet port and HDMI output, we’ve added an integrated optical audio out port for an easier connection to the booming sound of your A/V receiver.